Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Value of Good Friends!

I recently celebrated a birthday (no, I am not going to tell you how old I am!). I am blessed to have good friends to share it with me. Two of my girl friends got together and hatched a plan for our 3 families to get together to celebrate.

As planning progressed and the date got closer, we got more excited to all be in one place at one time, something that had not taken place in a loooong time. What followed was a weekend of fire and firework, guns and guitars, babies and beers! A true redneck birthday party!



Here is what I learned about friends!



Good friends share their food!  







Good friends share their smiles!




 Good friends share their talents!



Good friends share their ideas!



Good friends share their homes!



Good friends share their families!



Good friends share themselves!




Thank you all for a wonderful birthday!
I am blessed with good friends!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment