Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flowers in Bloom!

This last winter was long, with few breaks to the monotony of the weather. Spring was slow to come and even yet true warm weather has not hit my part of the world. While we have had a few nice days, we have had more cool and wet days so far this spring.

I am happy to report that the flowers are finally beginning to bloom!
 
 These pictures of my Perennial Garden were taken this week.


Many spring-flowering plants are still not in bloom or even budding yet, while others are in full flower.


Phlox, Pansies and Avens showing their colors!


Yesterday I say my first bud on my tulips! My Irises and Roses show no signs of buds yet, but are healthy and green! I look forward to seeing their glorious colors unfold over the next few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment