Monday, November 22, 2010

90 Day Challenge Update - Week 4

Well, unfortunately, week 4 was not the success I had hoped for.

Not only did I fail to get all the work outs in I had hoped for, The scale wasn't my friend this week either. Yesterday's weigh in says I have actually gained a pound this week!!! A whole pound!!!


Gaining a pound puts me off of my target weight loss by 3 pounds in total. The two pounds I SHOULD havd lost this last week, plus the pound I gained... :(

Goal for week 4 = total loss of 8 lb
Actual for week 4 = total loss of 5 lb

So I am trying to get back on the band wagon this week.
I started today off on the right foot....

Breakfast
♦Quinoa with hemp hearts, sesaeme seeds, cinnamon and soy milk.

Coffee Break
♦Boiled Egg
♦Carrot Sticks

Lunch
♦ 6 Bean and Wild Rice Chilli
♦ Mandarin Orange

Afternoon Snack
♦Veggies

Supper
♦1/2 baked potato
♦ Baked Chicken
♦ Raw Veggies

Snack
♦Banana

Hopefully, I can get back on track this week and regain my momentum....
Wish me luck!!

In the mean time...Keep it "Natural"!

4 comments:

  1. Just remember, the scale is not always one's friend! And in the first couple months of a healthier lifestyle, it's not always the best measure of success (people's weight fluctuates pretty wildly even within a single day). If the scale is stressing you out, put it away for a month! Keep going! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women have a very hard time losing consistently each week. It's very normal to have blips, just don't let the blips win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Keep eating well and exercising, and put the scale away for even a couple weeks. And remember, muscle weighs more than fat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you doing with your diet? Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete