Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Starting 2011 a Little Late!!

Well, better late then never they say!

Sorry it has been so long since last I updated you on things in my world. I am afraid the last 6 weeks have been very hectic, what with craft shows, Christmas, travel, New Years, Flu season, my "day" job.... You get the idea.

So now I am making the effort to get back on track with things. Today is just a quick update of where I am and where I am headed in 2011!

So here is a recap of 2010 projects:

Kitchen Renovations - stalled out after the very successful, and good looking, custom built pantry. It was painted and put in to use immediately and I have been enjoying all that space for several weeks! I will be updating pictures again soon!

90 Day Challenge - I am afraid I fell off the wagon on this one BIG TIME! I did manage to lose 10 LBs and so start the New Year somewhat lighter, but still a long ways from my goal! Christmas didn't help matters either! 

My Shop on Etsy - Christmas was a very successful time for the  Ritzy's All Naturals Etsy shop. I was kept very busy and was able to send items all over the world! It is always a thrill to know that my handmade items are being used by people in the UK, Australia, The USA, Canada and elsewhere around the globe! A special thanks to all of you who sent me such great emails/convos about how my items are helping you in your everyday life! They are so wonderful and encouraging to read!


So where am I headed in 2011?

I am still defining goals and setting things in motion, but there are so many things in the works to share.

First, I will be introducing new products to my Etsy shop over the next 6 weeks. I am still in the testing faze on some items, so watch for new items and new ideas to emerge through out January and February.

Fairs and Shows - I will be setting up my summer shows and fairs over the next 10 weeks and will update you with my schedule soon!

Projects - the on going renovations.... watch for the installation of a new counter, backsplash tile and flooring in my kitchen! My husband will also be building me benches for the eating area, and I will be learning how to upholster them!! I look forward to adding that to my knowledge base and to the blog!

90 Day Challenge - I have not given up yet!! I will start this anew very soon. I look forward to sharing new recipes and strategies for healthy living with you!

Du-Athlon - I am starting to train for a Du-Athlon! The race will take place in May and consists of a run, bike, run progression. I am planning to complete a 2.5 km run, followed by a 20 km bike ride, followed by a 5 km run. My goal is to complete the race in 1 hour. I will be letting you know how I am training to meet the challenges of this race and how I feel along the way!!

I hope your 2011 is off to a great start and I look forward to traveling with you through the coming months.

Take care and...keep it "Natural"!



No comments:

Post a Comment