Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Beginnings!

Most people consider the start of the new year a time for reflection and new beginnings. Not me! I have always felt the year starts in September. That is when the seasons change, seasonal work (which I did for years) changes and when the school year starts. Even though I have no children, I still mark my callendar by the fall of each year, rather than "The First" of January.

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the changing colors, the start of community activities, and of course, all the cool holidays are in the Fall. We have Thanksgiving (I'm Canadian), followed by Halloween and then Christmas! Who can resist that line up!!

So in keeping with new beginnings, I am starting this blog to chronicle my life, my crafts, my business and my friends and family (no one is safe!!).

*Rubs hands together* Where do we start!?!

Good question. Where to begin......

Lets start with my kitchen! Yes, my kitchen. It is getting a new start as we speak. Right now, my husband and our friend Bill are tearing out the cupboards and preparing to build me a custom pantry! This is exciting as my house was built 64 years ago and I think the cupboards are still original to the house!! There are a lot of updates needed, starting with the kitchen. I will update with pictures later!!

I am also going to mention that I am preparing for my fall crafting schedule. I have been selling handmade items in my etsy shop: http://www.ritzysallnaturals.etsy.com  for over a year and traveling to craft shows & fairs  for much longer. I am preparing for 4 Christmas craft shows this season, starting in November. I will post more about those later!

And that is my beginning!!

Hope you will join me for the next step of the journey....

Till then,

Keep it Natural!!

Visit me at: www.ritzysallnaturals.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to you! Looks like you're off to a good start. :)

    ReplyDelete